THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our Services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, performance, Hôtel Manoir Victoria website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, Services, products or Web sites.
We collect information primarily in three ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide, or subscribe to our Services;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best User experience possible;
- Provide the Services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding Service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Service or Acceptable Use Policies;
- Online Activity Tracking and Advertising.
- We collect information about your activity on Hôtel Manoir Victoria Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We and our non Hôtel Manoir Victoria advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
With Hôtel Manoir Victoria Companies: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, Hôtel Manoir Victoria companies may share your Personal Information with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and to make sure you have the full benefit of what Hôtel Manoir Victoria has to offer.
With Non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to provide those services to you.
We require those non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
We do not provide Personal Information to non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights;
- Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection; and
- Assigning or transferring your information in the context of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets of Hôtel Manoir Victoria. Aggregate or Anonymous Information:
We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria entities for purposes such as:
- Retail, marketing and advertising companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities that conduct scientific research;
- and Media research companies and entities that may use the data for purposes such as municipal planning and coordinating disaster responses.
Hôtel Manoir Victoria will take all the reasonable and appropriate precautions within its power in order to prevent any unauthorized access to the Services, to maintain the exactitude of the data, and to ensure the correct use of the information provided by the Users.
Under no circumstances will Hôtel Manoir Victoria be responsible towards the USER and/or any third persons, for the actions, behaviors, declarations, the terms used and any other action of the User or any person directly or indirectly within the framework of the use of the Website.
Moreover, Hôtel Manoir Victoria will not be responsible in any way for the use by the User and/or any other person, of information obtained from the Website or by the intermediary of the Website.
This exoneration of responsibility applies to information of any nature, and in particular, to information of a personal nature such as an address, telephone numbers or electronic messaging address, which could be revealed within the framework of the use of the Website and the related services. Hôtel Manoir Victoria is exonerated from any responsibility relating to gestures or actions that may be taken by the User and/or any other person regarding this information, or any other information of any nature obtained by the User and/or any other person.
Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION: OUR POLICY ON DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Hôtel Manoir Victoria.
- We require non-Hôtel Manoir Victoria companies acting on our behalf to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
USER PRIVACY CONTROLS AND CHOICES
You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
CHOICE OF LAWS, JURISDICTION AND SEVERABILITY
Any dispute arising in the course of and relating to your relationship with Hôtel Manoir Victoria is to be submitted to a court of competent jurisdiction in the judicial district of Montreal, Province of Quebec, Canada.